House-Mouse Designs® Balancing Hearts by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 x 11 Wildflower cardstock in half for card base.
- Adhere Pink Carnation cardstock onto the base.
- Stamp Balancing Hearts onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mat with Sky and Tuscan Sky cardstock using Mini Layering tool and adhere with foam squares to card base.
- Die cut Spring Border die from 1 x 5-1/4 inch Sky cardstock and glue down onto the card base. Die cut additional borders from scraps of Tuscan Sky, Grasshopper, and Wildflower to inlay different color heart shapes into Sky border on the card base.
- Tie twine around card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Canvas - Wildflower, Sky, Tuscan Sky, Grasshopper; Mini Dots - Pink Carnation)
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (B00, B52, E21, E23, E27, E30, E50, G12, G21, RV10, RV32, Y11, Y15, YR12, YR21, V12, V15, V91)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Thin Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Mono Liquid Adhesive by Tombow
Twine by Creative Impressions
Mini Layering Tool by Perfect Papercraft Tools
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project