House-Mouse Designs® Baby Blocks 2 by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere paper panels to a blue card base.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Back panel with a slightly larger light blue panel and then adhere to card.
- Tie matching twine through each button.
- Adhere buttons to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- White, Light Blue, Pink, Yellow, & Pale Blue Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- Copic Markers - C01, C03, C05, C07, E31, E33, E35, E00, E01, E02, B000, RV000, RV10, RV02, Y11, Y10, Y13, BG0000 BG000, BG01
- ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Twine & Buttons by American Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project