House-Mouse Designs® Acorn Caps by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Herb Garden cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4-1/4” x 3” green print cardstock to bottom of card front.
- Glue a 4-1/4” x 3/8” Brown Eyes strip to top of green print piece.
- Stamp greeting at bottom of card front.
- Stamp Acorn Cap 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, sponge dauber and blue chalk.
- Glue to 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” Brown Eyes cardstock.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Herb Garden and Brown Eyes
Cardstock by My Colors®
Green Print Cardstock
by Grahics 45®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project