House-Mouse Designs™ Witch Swing by Alison Heikkila
EP209: Twilight Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Black Suede, Spanish Moss
Imagine: VersaFine Claire Ink in Twilight, VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Onyx Black
Copics: E11, E51, E2, E18, E25, E33, E47, E53R20YG95, YG97YR23N2, N4, N6BV02, BV04, BV08G24, G28, G29
Lavender colored cardstock
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Also uses these supplies:
1. Stamp Witch Swing on to Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
2. Color the image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Apply blue chalk to the background for the sky.
4. Trim the colored image to 3 1/4" x 2 3/4."
5. Cut a mat using Black Suede cardstock, to 3 1/2" x 3."
6. Create the card base with Spanish Moss cardstock, cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2."
7. Cut a piece of lavender cardstock to 2" x 5 1/2."
8. Ink the edges of the card base (2 at a time) with VersaMark Ink.
9. Sprinkle Twilight embossing powder on to the wet ink, tap off excess, and heat set.
10. Repeat for the other two sides.
11. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
12. Stamp the sentiment with Twilight Versa Fine Claire Ink.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project