House Mouse Designs™ Teacup Paddler by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Teacup Paddler on to Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic Markers listed.
3. Trim the image to 2 1/4" x 4."
4. Apply VersaMark Ink to 2 sides of the trimmed image.
5. Sprinkle Floral Pink Medium on the 2 inked sides, tap off excess, and heat set.
6. Stamp the sentiment to the piece with Twilight Ink.
7. Repeat for the other 2 sides.
8. On a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Poster Board Paper, apply Blending Solution.
9. While the Blending Solution is still wet, apply a few drops each of Celestial and Stonewashed Alcohol Inks.
10. Use the Air Blower to move the ink around the paper, until you get the look you desire. Let dry.
11. Create the card base with Periwinkle colored cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
12. Adhere the dry alcohol ink panel and the colored mouse to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
13. Adhere sequins to the card with On point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, Memento Ink in Onyx Black, VersaFine Clair Ink in and Twilight, On Point Glue,
Doodles Paper Playground: "With a Bang" Sparkle Blend
Ranger: Alcohol Ink in Stonewashed, Alcohol Ink Pearl in Celestial, Air Blower, Blending Solution
Copic Markers: Mouse- E11, E21, E51, R20, N71, N77, N79. Sky- BG10. Water- B000, BG01. Spoons & Cup- N2, N4, N6, B13, B63, RV34, E03.
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Poster Board Paper (found at Dollar Tree)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project