House-Mouse Designs™ Sleepy Surprise Birthday by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the mouse with the noise maker from Sleepy Surprise on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the mouse in using the Copic markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the mouse out.
4. On a piece of Smooth Bristol Cardstock, stamp the Slim Birthday Words with VersaMark Ink.
5. Sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder on to the stamped image, shake off the excess, and heat set.
6. Apply the colors of Distress Oxides with blending tools in rainbow order, starting with Picked Raspberry.
7. Trim the panel to 8" x 3 3/4."
8. Using a pearl mica powder and water, apply the powder to all of the words to get an oxidized shimmer. Let dry.
9. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 8 1/4" x 8."
10. Adhere the layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere purple rhinestones with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
DP111: Detail Black Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink, On Point Glue
Ranger: Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, and Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers: Mouse- E11, E51, E21, R20, E43, E71, E77. Noise Maker- Y02, Y08, YG07, N2, W0.
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
White Mica Powder
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project