House-Mouse Designs™ Nut Cracker by Kathi Rerek
- Score and fold in half a 6" x 12" Pine Forest panel to form card base.
- Adhere to card front a 5-3/4" x 5-3/4" pattern paper with glue
- Stamp Nut Cracker in black ink on white cardstock. Color and trim closely.
- Back with contrasting pattern paper panel 1/4" large.
- Adhere to card front top portion and centered with glue.
- Die cut lower edge of a 5-3/4" x 2" contrasting pattern paper panel and glue to lower are of card front.
- Stamp message in black ink on yellow cardstock. Trim close or die cut.
- Adhere message to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Pine Forest Cardstock by My Colors
Pattern Paper - two patterns
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project