House-Mouse Designs™ Marshmallow Munching by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Marshmallow Munching with black ink on White Cardstock and color with colored pencils.
- Sprinkle the top of the panel with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the Enamel doesn't blow off.
- Layer this to a larger blue panel.
- Glue striped decorative paper to a blue card and glue on the image diagonally.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Birthday Age Perfectly Clear Set with black ink and pop up on the card.
- Marshmallow Munching Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Prisma Colored Pencils
Cardstock- Blue, White
VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko- Onyx Black
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project