House-Mouse Designs™ Dream Flower by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Dream Flower with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne on to Mixed Media White Paper.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image.
4. Create the card base out of Sugar-n-Spice cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut a strip of Dare Devil cardstock to 2 1/2" x 5 1/2."
6. On the bottom of the Dare Devil strip, adhere a piece of Tear It! Tape.
7. Sprinkle Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel on to the tape, shake off the excess, and heat set.
8. Stamp the sentiment on to the panel with the mouse using VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia.
9. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG028: Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock: Dare Devil
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Copic Markers: Mouse- E51, E21, E11, R20, E57, E53, E35. Flower- R22, R24, R37, G29, YG67, N2, C0.
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Eunner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project