House-Mouse Designs™ Bumble Bee Fun by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Bumble Bee Fun with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig markers listed.
3. Add blue chalk to the sky.
4. Spray the image with Workable Fixative to protect the chalk.
5. Trim the colored image down to 5" x 4 3/4."
6. Stamp the sentiment from the Bird Frame stamp set with VersaFine Clair Ink in Twilight.
7. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Ink the bottom and the top sides of the card base with Heliotrope VersaColor Ink.
9. Glue the colored layer to the card base.
10. Apply the Sweet Boy Sparkle Blend randomly to the background and adhere with Onn Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne and Twilight, On Point Glue, Heliotrope VersaColor Ink
Doodles Paper Playground: Sweet Boy Sparkle Blend
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 010, 024, 028, 035, 043, 050, 052, 064, 065, 072, 075, 093, 302, 900
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Blue Artist's Chalk
Krylon: Workable Fixative
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project