House-Mouse Designs™ Apple Snack by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Apple Snack on to Mixed Media Cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
3. Trim the colored image to 3 3/4" x (just over) 2 1/2."
4. Tear a piece of Kraft cardstock to approximately 4 1/4" x 3 1/2."
5. Create the card base out of Aquamarine cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Ink the 2 edges with VersaMark Ink.
7. Sprinkle on Aged Spice Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath to melt the powder.
8. Repeat Steps 6 & 7 on the other 2 sides.
9. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG035: Aged Spice Embossing Enamel
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
My Colors Cardstock: Aquamarine
Imagine: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. VersaMark Ink
Copics: Mice: E51, E21, E13, R20, E35, E57, E41, E47, E25 Leaves: YG95, YG97, YG99 Utensils: N2, N4, N6, R32, R81 Apple: G24, YG21, R17, R22 Grass: G07, YG67
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project