House-Mouse® Crocus Droplet by Pam Bray
- Adhere card stock to front of card front.
- Lay stencil on card stock; apply distress ink with blending tool. Adhere to card front.
- Distress edges of corrugated paper with distress tool. Apply paste with palette knife. Dry. 4. Apply paint to front of corrugated paper with stencil brush. Dry. Adhere to front of card front.
- Stamp image on white paper; color with markers. Die cut image and card stock; adhere together. Add to front of card front with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Add to card stock. Place on card front.
- Add bow.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper, Banana Republic)
- Cream Cardstock
- Kraft Corrugated Paper by Canvas Corp
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Wild Honey)
- Copic® Markers (R83, N0, N2, N3, N4, B000, YR23, YR27, YG63, G94)
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt® (Yellow Green Light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Yellow Oxide)
- Blending Tool
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Glue Dots®
- Pop Dots™
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project