House-Mouse® Cheese Wrappers by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Fireflies cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Cheese Wrappers image on a 4" 5 1/4" piece of Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers, edge with the 100 marker.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" piece of white.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6" piece of Rose cardstock and adhere near the left edge of the card front.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card and adhere under where the image will be.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and a 7/8" x 7/8" piece of Fireflies cardstock, cut each of them on the diagonal to form two triangles from each.
- Adhere the two larger triangles on the upper left and lower right corners of the mouse image, then use foam tape to add to the card front.
- Adhere the two smaller triangles to the upper right and lower left corners of the sentiment, then to a 1 1/2" x 1 5/8" piece of Rose cardstock, use foam tape to add it to the right side of the card.
- Tie a small matching bow, adhere to the card with Fabri-Tac.
Also uses these supplies:
- Patterned Cardstock
- Rose Cardstock
- Copic® Markers (B0000, BG90, BG93, E51, E53, E33, R81, R85, R89, Y00, Y02, Y21, YR000, YR21, YR24, T0, T2, T3, W0, W2, W4, W6, 0, 100)
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/4" Pink with Red Stitch Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project