House-Mouse® Bank Deposit by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11"x 5 1/2" panel of Plum cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card.
- Tie ribbon around a panel of sweetie pie cardstock and then adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the image on a die cut white panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back the panel with a die cut green panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut panel.
- Adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Plum, Sweetie Pie & Grasshopper)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project