Honey Bears WindowRama Meadow Card by Fran Seiford
- Cut two WindowRama Die Panels (one with circle die centered inside rectangular one for the window) on colored cardstock.
- Fold along score lines and adhere the left sides of the front and back you just created.
- Stamp two bears and Meadows Edge images and messages on white cardstock, color as desired.
- Die cut Meadows Edge images with Meadow Edgers and fussy cut bears.
- Trim Meadows Edge image layers to 4 1/2" wide with 1/8" scores on right and left sides. Fold along scores.
- Layer Meadow panels and adhere to the interior sides of the card base.
- Die cut tree out of brown cardstock using square die to frame and color leaves with green pencil.
- Adhere to back of window.
- Adhere bear near the tree and seal closed the right sides of the front and back of the card.
- Trim front flap 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" and score 1" from left side.
- Adhere bear and message to front.
- Adhere side flap to the side of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
3D Foam Adhesive
Green Colored Pencil
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project