Honey Bears Mama by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" kraft panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5" x 3.75" pink panel to card front.
- Trim white cardstock to 4.75" x 3.5".
- Stamp baby bear near the base.
- Mask baby bear and stamp big bear, grass, message and flowers on white panel.
- On scrap white cardstock stamp an extra set of flowers, a honey pot, and book.
- Color all images as desired.
- Adhere white panel to card front.
- Fussy cut extra book, honey pot, and flowers.
- Adhere to card front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: kraft, pink, and white
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project