Honey Bears Grandpa by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" kraft panel to form card base.
- Stamp baby bear on white cardstock.
- Mask baby bear and stamp big bear, grass, and another baby bear.
- Remove mask and stamp glasses on first baby bear.
- On separate scrap white cardstock stamp message, book, and honey pot.
- Color all images.
- Tear around message and bears panels to create rough edges.
- Adhere message to red cardstock and tear around message leaving a red border.
- Adhere bears panel to dark brown cardstock and tear around edge leaving a border.
- Adhere bears panel to card front and message panel on top.
- Fussy cut book and honey pot.
- Adhere with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: kraft, dark brown, red, and white
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project