Honey Bears Grandma by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8.5" x 5.5 to form card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 5.25" x4" and adhere to card front.
- Stamp greeting. Color and die cut.
- Trim white cardstock to 4.125" x 2.5".
- Stamp baby bear one white panel. Mask baby bear and stamp big bear on top.
- Add grass and flowers.
- On separate white scrap paper stamp extra flowers and honey pot.
- Color all images. Fussy cut the extra honey pot and flowers.
- Back the bear panel with red cardstock and adhere to card front.
- Back message circle with slightly larger red circle.
- Use 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to pop up message, honey pot, and flowers.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: pink, red, white, and pattern paper
Circle dies and die cutting machine.
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project