Holy Nativity - Holiday Words by Fran Seiford
- Fold an aqua panel of cardstock in half to create card base.
- Layer a smaller panel of patterned paper on card front.
- Tear a coordinating panel of gray in half to layer on card front.
- Emboss greeting with white embossing powder and VersaMark ink.
- Stamp Holy Nativity on white cardstock in black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Fussy cut around the image.
- Attach the image to card front with 3D foam adhesive squares as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Holy Nativity Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool
Patterned Paper from Authentique
Joseph's Hair and Staff
Mary's Robes/Jesus' Blanket
Halo and Background
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project