Hollyhocks Card by Kathi Rerek
- Cut a piece of red 12' x 12" cardstock in half, score, and fold to create a 6" square card.
- Cut patterned paper to 5-3/4" square and edge with the R24 Copic marker.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card.
- Using the rounded square die from the WindowRama die set, cut white cardstock.
- Cut black cardstock to be slightly larger than the white die-cut.
- Stamp the Hollyhock flowers onto the die-cut using Memento ink, then color with Copic markers.
- Mat the image panel with black cardstock.
- Cut black cardstock to 4-3/4" square.
- Cut red patterned paper to 4-5/8" square and edge with the R24 Copic marker.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the matted patterned paper panel.
- Using Nocturne VersaFine Clair, stamp the image onto red cardstock, then die-cut with one of the dies from the Ribbon Tag Trio.
- Slide the stamped sentiment die-cut onto the ribbon and position as shown with the ribbon adhered behind the panel.
- Adhere the beribboned image panel to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Very Berry Double Dot Designs Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Black Cardstock by My Papers
Red Cardstock by My Papers
Copic® Markers: R24, R27, R39, Y13, Y23, Y26, YG05, B12, B14, C00, C0
Ribbon Tag Trio Three Shapeabilities Dies by Spellbinders®
Grosgrain Ribbon by Offray
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project