Hollyhock Flower by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Hollyhock Flower on Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Fussy cut the stamped image.
3. Cut a piece of glossy photo paper down to 4" x 5 1/4."
4. Apply Alcohol Ink to the glossy photo paper using your preferred technique. I dripped the colors on, and added Blending Solution to get them to blend and move.
5. Let the background dry.
6. Create the card base with Pimento cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Stamp the sentiment in the upper right with StazOn Pigment ink. You may need to re-stamp it, so using a stamp positioning tool is very helpful.
8. Adhere the cut out Hollyhock with EZ Runner.
9. Attach background to the card base.
10. Apply a few Max Red gems with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Pimento
Imagine: StazOn Pigment ink in Piano Black, On Point Glue
Ranger: Alcohol Inks in Watermelon, Pistachio, Pesto, Aquamarine, Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Glossy Photo Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project