Holiday Gnomes Milk Carton Gift Box by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut the red cardstock twice with the Milk Carton Die.
- Score on the score lines, fold, and adhere to form the box per the instructions.
- Cut four pieces of the ornament patterned paper to be slightly smaller than the sides of the milk carton. Edge with Distress ink and adhere to the sides of the milk carton die cut.
- Die-cut the scraps of the same patterned paper two times with a large ticket die from the Build A Pop Up Die set. Edge with Distress ink, and set aside.
- Cut four pieces of white cardstock 1/2" smaller than the patterned paper.
- Stamp the gnomes onto white cardstock and onto Eclipse Tape
- Fussy-cut the Eclipse Tape versions and place the fussy-cut gnomes over their counterparts.
- Place Post-it Notes along the bottom of each piece of the image panel.
- Airbrush the top of each panel with a BG11 marker.
- Remove the Post-it Note and reposition so that each of the notes is covering the top of the image panel.
- Airbrush with a C0 marker.
- Lift all masks and color each of the four image panels with Copic markers.
- Sponge all edges lightly with Distress ink.
- Use the glue pen to add glue to the cuffs and pom-poms of the Gnomes' outfits.
- Sprinkle Flock over the glue, press lightly, and let dry. Brush off the excess.
- Adhere all four image panels over the patterned paper on the milk carton.
- Stamp the sentiments onto patterned paper, die-cut with one of the ticket dies from the Build a Pop Up Die Set, edge with Distress ink, and adhere to the larger tickets.
- Adhere the matted sentiments two the front and back of the milk carton.
- Add Washi Tape to the top of the milk carton.
- Thread ribbon through the tops of the bells and tie onto one of the binder clips
- Add ribbon to the binder clips then use the binder clips to close the milk carton.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Milk Carton Die by Where Women Create™ by Sizzix®
Gnomes' Skin: BV0000, E000, E11, E21, E60, R000, R00, R01, R02, R20
Gnomes' Beards: T0, T1, T2
Wheelbarrow Gnome: YG23, YG25, B11, B13, R14, R17, R24, R37, E31, E33, C2, C4, C6
Sitting Gnome: YG23, YG25, BG11, BG13, R14, R17, R30, R32
Girl Gnome: W1, W2, Y11 Y32 R31 R20, R21, R22, R30, R32, R35, B00, B12, YG23, YG25
Bell Hat Gnome: R56, R59, E31, E33, B00, B12, Y11, Y23, Y26, Y28
Pom-Poms and Cuffs: C00, C0, C1 B60, BV0000, RV000,
Background: BG1, C00, C1, C1, C2
Eskimo Kisses 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Basic Grey®
Tim Holtz® Fired Brick Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
White Glaze™ 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
Washi Tape: Source Unknown
Tim Holtz® Tiny Bells Idea-ology® by Advantus
Small Brass Binder Clips
Quickie Glue™ Pen by Sakura
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
Post-it® Notes by 3M
Copic® Airbrush System
Ribbon: Source Unknown
THERE ARE MORE PHOTOS of the MILK CARTON!!!
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project