Holiday Gift - Festive Season by Terry Braddock
- Score and fold a 4-1/4" x 11" Tropical Splash in half to create the card base.
- Stamp winter scene in black ink on 4-1/4" x 2" white cardstock. Stamp message on white in black ink on 1-1/2" die cut circle.
- Back the circle with slightly larger die cut Madras Blue circle. Set aside.
- Center the Spring Borders die that is furthest right in the package near the top of the winter scene panel (be sure the cutting edge is nearest to the panel's straight edge). Run through die cutting machine. Repeat along other long edge.
- Center the winter scene panel on a 4-1/4" x 3" Madras Blue panel. Place the scalloped die (second from the right in the package) in the notches of the winter scene and run through die cutting machine. Repeat on the other long edge of panel.
- Adhere winter scene to blue scalloped panel with glue then to card front.
- Tie ribbon around center of card.
- Adhere message to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
- Hang bells on ribbon.
- Add glitter to snow with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
220U Mulit Crystal Glitter
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Spellbinders™ Circle Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project