Hippo Holiday by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hippo Holiday on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut out. Set aside.
- Stamp Believe from the Merry words set on the upper middle of a white cardstock panel with Gamma Green Ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Stamp Believe, repeatedly on the rest of the panel. Glue to a red card.
- Die cut a white circle and a red scalloped circle using the Build A Wreath Die Set, gluing the white circle onto the red scalloped circle. Glue to card as shown.
- Pop up Hippo Holiday on the white circle using foam squares and apply glitter glue to the fur on his hat.
- Stamp sentiment from the same set as the Believe on a strip of green cardstock with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Glue below the Hippo.
- Randomly glue red sequins on the card and you're done!
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Hippo Holiday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Merry Words Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Brilliance Ink- Lime, Gamma Green
Art Glitter Glue
Cardstock- White, Red, Green
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project