Hippo Holiday - Merry Greeting by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Parrot cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp greeting at bottom right of 4-1/4” x 3” argyle cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to bottom of card front.
- Glue 4-1/4” x 3/8” Firecracker cardstock strip just above argyle piece.
- Stamp Hippo Holiday on 3-1/4” x 3” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3-1/2” x 3-1/4” Firecracker cardstock.
- Attach to top of card front with foam squares.
- Add yellow glitter to the hat with the glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot and Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Argyle cardstock by American Crafts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Ballpoint Glue Pen by Zig®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project