Hellebore by Lea Fritts
- Stamp flower with pink ink on white paper.
- Color image and cut out.
- Stamp sentiment with dark pink ink and trim.
- Create a 6x6 card base from green cardstock and a mat for the sentiment.
- Trim patterned paper as shown.
- Trim ribbons as shown.
- Adhere all layers and pieces as shown and use foam squares to adhere flower.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers - RV00, RV17, RV52, YG21, YG25, G40, G43
Parrot Cardstock by My Colors®
Memento™ Lilac Posies Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project