Hellebore by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hellebore on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder, color with Zigs and cut out.
- Splatter drops of pink ink on a yellow card and pop up Hellebore with foam tape.
- Die cut leaves using the Build A Wreath Die Set.
- Stamp words from the Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Set onto white strips of cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto black panels and glue to card as shown.
- Adhere leaves and flower to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Hellebore Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Distress Ink- Picked Raspberry
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project