Heavenly Birds by Fran Seiford
1. Fold a 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" panel of Madras Blue cardstock in half to form card base with fold on left side.
2. Cut a 5 1/4" X 4" panel of Winter Lake cardstock and glue it to card front.
3. Stamp Heavenly Birds in black on white cardstock and color as desired.
4. Trim colored panel to 3 3/4" X 5", and wrap red baker's twine around panel and tie in knot.
5. Attach bird panel to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
6. Apply glitter to stars using 2-Way Glue Pen.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue and Winter Lake
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project