Head Shots card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of blue 8.5" x 11" cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp one of the Head Shot girls onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Die-cut with one of the dies from the Fitted Frames B Die Cutting Set.
- Die-cut Banana Yellow cardstock with the slightly larger die from the same die set.
- Adhere the image panel to the yellow die-cut. Set aside
- Cut the Banana Yellow cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and .75" x 5.25".
- Cut the blue cardstock to 3.5" x 4.75".
- Adhere the washi tape to the top and bottom of the blue cardstock.
- Adhere the washi tape over the strip of Banana Yellow cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Head Shots set onto blue cardstock, then die-cut with one of the smaller dies from the same die set used previously.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Head Shots Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: E13, E15, R22, B04, B41, C6, C7, C8, BG000, B00, Y17
Banana Pepper My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Blue Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Washi Tape: Source Unknown
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project