Head Shots Brunette by Debi Hammons
- Cut, score and fold blue 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel to make card base.
- Stamp lady and message on white cardstock. Leave enough space for dies.
- Color as desire.
- Die cut lady with circle and message with oval.
- Back each with yellow panels slightly larger.
- Cut pattern paper panel and adhere to card front.
- Place lady circle at top of card front. Mark area that overlaps pattern paper and trim off before gluing down.
- Cut yellow band and adhere at the top of the patter paper.
- Adhere message with foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Head Shots Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blue, yellow, white, and pattern paper
3D Foam adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project