Haunted Hill by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark™ Watermark Ink on black paper.
- Sprinkle on Olive Opaque Embossing Powder, shake off excess powder and heat sentiment.
- Trim sentiment closely.
- Trim green cardstock in a horizontal A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for image and sentiment from black cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment to mat and set aside.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Adhere sentiment as shown to card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Olive Green Cardstock
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (OR1, BG3, BG4, BG5, EB1, EB2, GB1, GB2)
Copic® Markers (Y11, Y21, Y38, YG95, YG97, RV55, E09, E53, B95, B97, V06, C1, C5)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project