Haunted Hill by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Ocean Side cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 4” black cardstock to card front.
- Cover 5” x 3-3/4” glossy white cardstock lightly with silver ink.
- Dampen a large cotton ball with alcohol. Put about 3 drops of blue ink on the cotton ball.
- Gently dab the ink all over the silver covered glossy cardstock. Blend colors as desired.
- Let dry completely!
- With a soft cloth wipe of the excess silver ink.
- Stamp the Haunted Hill on blue background paper using VersaMark ink.
- Pour Detail Black Embossing Powder over ink, tap off excess and return it to jar. Heat to set.
- Glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Ocean Side and Black Cardstock
by My Colors® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Glossy White cardstock
Large Cotton Ball
Silver Ink Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project