Haunted Hallow by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Haunted Hallow on Mixed Media White Paper, color with colored pencils and shadow around the image with blue decorative chalk.
- Layer onto a slightly larger black cardstock panel. Set aside.
- Glue decorative papers to a top folding orange card as shown and tie with a ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Pop up Haunted Hallow and sentiment using foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Faboolous Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Haunted Hallow Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Cardstock- Black, Orange
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project