Haunted Hallow - Dome Jar Shaker by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Haunted Hallow with black ink on white paper. Color as desired. Die cut using large rectangle die.
- Create WindowRama by cutting two base panels from Mandarin cardstock. Run one of them through with the medium oval die centered vertically and about a half inch from the top, which becomes the front panel.
- Stamp Cling Mesh with black ink on front panel with window cut out.
- Glue Haunted Hallow panel to the back WindowRama panel centered vertically and about a half inch from the top.
- Fold back panel sides forward and front panel sides back. Apply glue to the inside of the front panel sides and adhere to the outer back panel sides.
- Die cut dome stand from black cardstock.
- Stamp Message one stand with clear ink. Coat with white embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere to front of card with 3D foam adhesive.
- Add glitter with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project