Happy Hedgehog by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Happy Hedgehog on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Die cut with Fitted Frames B Set, layer onto a larger piece of red glitter paper and glue diagonally onto a white cardstock panel.
- Stamp Love from the Big Word Happy Set with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Use a heart punch to punch out hearts from red glitter paper and black cardstock. Glue to panel and glue panel to a red card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Big Words Happy Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
- Happy Hedgehog Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Red Glitter Paper- The Paper Studio
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project