Happy Hedgehog by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 4” print cardstock to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around middle of card front, tie in knot on left side.
- Stamp Happy Hedgehog on 4” x 3” white cardstock with black ink.
- Stamp greeting at top right.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” blue cardstock.
- Attach to right side of card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Happy Hedgehog Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Cardstock by My Colors®
Subtle blue print cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project