Happy Couple by Melinda Gleissner
- Score 11” x 4-1/4” panel from brown cardstock to create a top-folding card base.
- Cut 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” panel from cream swirl patterned paper, Adhere to card base.
- Cut 5-1/4” x 4” panel from light brown patterned paper; Adhere to card base.
- Cut 4-3/4” x 1-1/2” panel from pink patterned paper; Cut 4-7/8” x 1-5/8” panel from cream swirl patterned paper; Mat together and adhere to card base.
- Cut 3-3/4” x 3-1/8” panel from pink glittered patterned paper; Cut 3-7/8” x 3-1/4” panel from cream swirl patterned paper; Mat together and adhere to card base.
- Die cut oval using Spellbinders die and cream swirl patterned paper.
- Stamp Happy Couple image on oval using Coffee brown ink; Color with Prismacolor pencils and blend with Odorless Paint Thinner; Adhere to card base.
- Embellish with pearl stickers.
- Happy Couple Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill
Standard Oval Die Set by Spellbinders and Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Heidi Grace Specialty Paper Pad by Colorbo
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Martha Stewart White Dimensional Pearl Stickers by EK Success
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project