Gruffies® Picnic Bears by Jennie Lin Black
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of Sky blue cardstock in half to create an A2 card base.
- Punch to bottom edge of a 5 3/8" x 4 1/4" panel of black cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on white panel and color with colored pencils.
- Adhere image panel to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sky & Black Magic)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Border Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project