Great Big Love Brush Alphabet by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp letters in baby blue on white cardstock.
- Use layered punches or trimmer to cut letters into squares and layer on larger yellow squares.
- Stamp Great Big Love on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Layer greeting on red cardstock layer.
- Punch Spring Border for bottom of page.
- Position photos on page mounting on red as desired.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Great Big Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Blue cardstocks from My Colors
Blue Ink from Imagine Crafts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project