Great Big Happy by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Great Big Happy on white cardstock with black ink and color with Prisma Pencils.
- Randomly apply Turquoise Dot Sparklers.
- Die cut a border using the Spring Border Dies from black paper and thread with green ribbon. Glue to the bottom of the panel.
- Glue panel to a blue card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Great Big Happy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils and Blender
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project