Gorilla Love Fun by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5.25" x 4" black panel to card front.
- Stamp female gorilla on right side of 5.125" x 3.875" white panel.
- Mask gorilla and stamp a second one infront of the other, slightly overlapping.
- Repeat step four.
- Stamp message and banana above gorillas.
- Color as desired.
- Adhere to card front.
- Finish with ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: red, black, and white
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project