Gorilla Love by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere 3" x 4.25" pattern paper to left side of card front.
- Stamp gorillas on 4.875" x 2.75" white panel.
- Mask gorillas and stamp heart in center.
- Stamp banana and message on a separate piece of white cardstock.
- Color all images as desired.
- Fussy cut banana and adhere to gorilla hand with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Die cut message and back with slightly larger black oval.
- Adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: red, black, white, and pattern paper
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project