Gnome Travels WindowRama Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Sponge Polka Dot Window Front from the WindowRama Baby Card Kit with Distress Ink. Fold backward along the innermost fold line on both sides.Set aside.
- Use WindowRama Die set to die-cut the map patterned paper to form the back of the card. Fold forward along the innermost fold line on both sides.
- Stamp the gnomes onto white cardstock with Memento ink, color, fussy-cut, and edge each image with black marker.
- Stamp sentiment onto Desert Storm scrap and die-cut using the speech bubble from the Tweet Birdie Die set.
- Adhere the images as shown. You can use tape on the reverse of the images and the speech bubble to make sure they're secure.
- Be absolutely sure that there is no adhesive showing or the gnomes and/or the speech bubble with make the front of the card stick to the back!
- Adhere the front of the WindowRama card to the back.
Also uses these supplies:
Antique Linen Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Uncharted Paper Pack by The Paper Studio
Gnomes' Skin: BV000, E50, e1, E11, E000, R01, R20, R04
Gnomes" Beards: C3, C1, C0, C00
Shirt: YR12, YR14, YR27
Pants/Hat: V17, V28, B01, YG03
Belt/Boots: E47, E35, E33
Buckle: Y28, Y26, Y13
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project