Gnome Love by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Gnome Love on to Mixed Media paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of green cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Ink the edges of the card base with White Shimmer Delicata Ink.
6. Cut a mat out of pink cardstock to the size of 4" x 5 1/4."
7. Cut a mat out of lavender cardstock, cut to the size of 3 3/4" x 5."
8. Cut a strip of B'Dazzled cardstock, cut to the size of 2" x 5."
9. Adhere all layers.
10. Add Nuvo Drops in Rosewater to the lavender layer and let dry overnight.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: B'Dazzled
Imagine: Delicata Ink in White Shimmer
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 034, 036, 048, 049, 050, 067, 064, 071, 072, 083, 097, 200, 803
Other Cardstock in Jade Green, Pink, and Lavender
Tonic: Nuvo Jewel Drops in Rosewater
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project