Gnome Lights by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Gnome Lights on to Mixed Media paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image with the Zig Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored in image.
4. Use the Small "M" Fitted Frame to die cut a piece of Classic Cherry cardstock.
5. Use the Large "M" Fitted Frame to die cut a piece of Yellow Corn cardstock.
6. Die cut the sentiment from the Truck Load die set with Yellow Corn cardstock.
7. Apply the Sparkle Marker to the die cut words.
8. Create the card base out of Turquoise Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
9. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner.
10. Adhere Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend randomly on the card using On Point Glue.
- Gnome Lights Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Classic Cherry
Bo Bunny: Turquoise Vintage Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 024, 032, 040, 044, 045, 050, 051, 065, 071, 072, 080
Doodles Paper Playground: Good Luck Charm Sparkle Blend
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Spectrum Noir: Crystal Sparkle Marker
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project