Gnome Fishing - on the dock by Terry Braddock
- Score and fold 11" x 4-1/4" red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp scene and message on 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" white cardstock panel and and extra gnome holding the fish on scrap cardstock. Color as desired.
- Fussy cut gnome holding the fish.
- Adhere scene panel to 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" green panel.
- Adhere to upper portion of card front with foam adhesive.
- Tie string around bottom of card front with bow on right side.
- Apply foam adhesive to the backside of the feet of the fussy cut gnome and glue to the back of the head. Adhere to lower left corner of card front.
- Embellish with glitter.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gnome Fishing Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Green and blue cardstock
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project