Gnome Fishing - go BIG by Terry Braddock
- Score and fold 11" x 4-1/4" green cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp scene on 3-3/4" x 4-1/2" white cardstock, fish on extra white cardstock.
- Stamp message on 1-1/4" x 1/2" white panel.
- Draw a line in the lower left corner to create a shoreline for gnome to stand on, being careful to not draw it through the gnome. Also draw a squiggly fishing line to the float in the water. Color as desired.
- Color and fussy cut fish.
- Glue scene to 4" x 4-3/4" blue panel.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Back message with blue panel 1/4" larger and adhere to card front with faom adhesive.
- Glue fish to message.
- Embellish with glitter and ribbon at bottom.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue and green cardstock
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project