Gnomaste and Floral Circles by Alison Heikkila
1. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to the size of 5" x 3 3/4."
2. Stamp the half circle from the Floral Circles set on to the cardstock, with the bottom of the image around the middle of the piece, using Nocturne Ink.
3. Stamp the large mushroom below the "rainbow." I masked off the small mushroom on one so that the mushrooms would look different.
4. Color the rainbow and the mushrooms using some of the markers listed.
5. Stamp the two seated gnomes from Gnomaste on Canson Mixed Media Paper.
6. Color and fussy cut the gnomes using the colors listed.
7. Adhere the gnomes to the mushrooms.
8. Stamp the sentiment under the middle of the rainbow's arch.
9. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
10. Adhere the colored layer to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1336: Floral Circles
MPW811: Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 022, 032, 033, 035, 041, 047, 049, 050, 053, 060, 064, 065, 070, 071, 072, 080, 081, 082, 093, 096, 220, 260, 303, 400, 803, 900, 901
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project