Giraffe Window Card by Fran Seiford
- Cut WindowRama large panel from striped cardstock.
- Cut another large panel from Brown Eyes cardstock.
- Die cut the large WindowRama circle frame from the center of striped panel.
- Die Cut the round cornered square from the WindowRama set with the Giraffe frame taped in the middle.
- On the following steps, glue carefully to make sure no exposed glue will glue your card shut.
- Align the giraffe frame behind the center circle on the striped panel.
- Die cut extra leaves from Grasshopper and Evergreen cardstocks.
- Position leaves as shown in front of brown leaves on front panel.
- Cut round cornered square from white cardstock and stamp Savannah tree line on the back.
- Color the background as shown using markers, watercolor, or your medium of choice.
- Adhere background to center of Brown Eyes panel.
- Stamp giraffe on white cardstock, color as desaired. Die cut.
- Adhere giraffe to front of card.
- Stamp greeting, die cut with oval dies, layer on Grasshopper die cut oval.
- Assemble card by folding the sides of the back panel up, and the sides of the front panel down.
- Adhere so that the front sides overlap the back sides.
Also uses these supplies:
Brown Eyes, Evergreen, Grasshopper cardstocks by My Colors
Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project