Giraffe Wild Day by Fran Seiford
- Cut 2 large panels with WindowRama cutting die, one from White Mixed Media Paper, one from black cardstock.
- Stamp Wild Texture in black ink on the front WindowRama panel (the white one), covering it completely.
- Die cut the circle opening in the panel center section as shown.
- Color as desired to look like animal prints.
- Create an inner panel for the card using the rounded square cutting die.
- Stamp the background trees from the Giraffe set, and add grass from the Lion set if desired.
- Watercolor or color the background with markers.
- Stamp the giraffe in black on white cardstock, color as desired, die cut.
- Attach the giraffe to the background panel with 3D foam adhesive squares.
- Adhere giraffe panel to inside of back WindowRama card panel.
- Fold back panel (the black one) sides forward and White panel sides backward.
- Adhere the side panels on one side so the front section overlaps the back section. Glue second side together with liquid glue and fold the card flat so that it can be mailed.
- Stamp greeting and die cut with nesting dies, layer on a die cut black oval.
Also uses these supplies:
Black Cardstock from My Colors
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project